Chaos in LRT/MRT lines

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF INSANITY?!


In this blog, I want to express my feelings and thoughts about the problems regarding the LRT and MRT. In the past few years, there's a lot of people taking jeeps, bus and MRT/LRT in able for them to reach the place they need to go to. LRT and MRT is the most mainstream way to commute. I'm one of them, the one who used to ride LRT everyday. I want to share my own experience riding the LRT. We all know that LRT/MRT is very usefull in every Filipino lives in NCR. I always ride LRT to go to school, LRT is very fast that make your journey quicker and easy. I remember the day that I encountered a technical problem about the LRT. 
I'm on my way to school.. i take LRT that time, in the first station the condition of the train is okay... When the train is moving now, after how many seconds the train stops and I was like WTH!! I'm late for my first class!! Many people are struggles from this problem. What I want to point out is, Government should focus in this kind of issue because LRT and MRT is the main way to commute in a very quick process. We don't need the new ticketing system if the train is not in the good condition. 
Why they increasing the price of the fare if they don't fix the train itself. I'm very affected by this issue because taking LRT is the fastest way to reach the destination you to go to. I want the government work for this. Because many people will struggle and can't get a perfect job.
 I want everybody to stay cool in waiting in line. Because if you keep pushing everything will get worse. Thank you to all the guards who always watch us and guide us in our safety. I hope Government make an action about this problems. If they can buy a luxury ticketing system then I believed that they can fix all the train to justify the price that we pay for. They should think all the people rely in LRT and MRT this is the fastest way to reach their destination. Thank you for reading my blog. If there's something wrong about my blog just PM me just click the facebook icon in upper-left corner.

MORE POWER PHILIPPINES! GOD BLESS US ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author