Future President

In this present year, our country is turning into chaos or something full of crime. I compare our country like Gotham City. Gotham City  is a city  full of criminals just like our today's country. Our crime level is so high. People nowadays, they fear no one because our government doing nothing to lessen the crime in this country. There is only one person that we should trust or a hero that we can lend our votes. Just like Batman. Batman is a hero that criminals feared the most. Why? Because he's the one who fight criminals and kick their ass. We should vote someone who will fear all the criminals or the one will take over our country. But this case, we don't need a President that he/she is rich. All we need is a President that can handle and make an action to all the problems. If I had the chance to vote, I would vote Miriam Defensor Santiago.






First of all before we judge her, who is Miriam Defensor Santiago? Why should we lend our vote to her? Miriam DefensorSantiago A.k.a "Iron Lady of Asia" is a strong woman. Even though she has a cancer, she can still manage her work. She served in all three branches of government. Judical, executive and legislative. Many people loved her so much not only because She's always throw pick-up lines but because she's against corruption. Do you think She can solve our countr's issues or problems? For me, Miriam is the only senator who is one the right track. As of now, I idolized her because of her intellligence and being helpful to the people. Unlike other senators, what I mean is that even Miriam is not a perfect person but she;s the only one making an action to our country's problem. Why should we trust her? Because of her intelligence there's no room for me to dislike here or something I or Wwe should trust her because she can fight corruption and make our  country a better place to live in.



I conclude that Miriam and Batman have similar personalities when it comes to government and crimes. At the same time this is my opinion, even though some people don't like her. I salute this senator because of her bravery. Therfore, for me this is the kind of president that we need in our country. If we vote this senator our country will never be the same again. :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author