Top 2 Best Games of all time!

HEEYY GUYS!


I'm a huge gamer! RAAWR!! I'm going to share with you my Top 5 games of all time! Before we start.. I just want you to know that game is my life <3 <3 I can't live without my console or pc, to be honest. Playing games is my passion, that's why i chose Entertainment and multimedia computing major in Game Development and Design to gain and to learn on how to make games. Someday, I want to be a successful Game Delevoper. I want to make my own game and share it to the world. And someday I want to step in to the stage to present my own game like in E3. So here is my Top 2 games of all time!!



Call of Duty 

    - Call of duty is one of the successful games in the industry. It's a First Person Shooter (FPS). This game is one of my childhood games.
The game began on the PC, and it expanded to consoles. The Call of duty is Owned and published by Activision, while infinity ward is the developer. The first game is Call of  Duty, won over 80 game of the year awards in the year 2003. In 2005, Call of Duty 2, is the first COD game in console. The game was release in Xbox 360, it is the bestselling of the year and they sold one million copies. In 2007, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. This series is one of the most successful series. They won bestselling of the year in 2007 and sold Ten million copies of the game by june 2008. This is my favorite series of Call of duty, I enjoyed the story line of the game at the same time the online multiplayer. In 2009, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 broke the record of having the highest gross in the media's first day in the industry, they earned $310 million in the united states.


Assassin's Creed

   - My second favorite is Assassin's Creed. This game is Developed by Ubisoft. This game is a Third person game, you'll use Desmond Miles he is a bartender. They use a machine dubbed "Animus", which will allows user to view the genetic memories of his or her ancestors, centering around the protragonist. In this game, you will learn a lot about the history in the past, like Da Vinci and his inventions.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Meet The Author